Buying a home is a major investment, which is why it’s best left to the experts — dedicated, local realtors. Here are nine reasons why we feel Jacobson Realty and Home Staging is best positioned to help you buy, stage and sell:
· Personalized service – We have more time to devote to each client, a client who is an individual. We will get to know you, what you’re looking for, what you’re not looking for, what your financial situation is. All of these factors are important when you’re buying or selling a home.
· Home staging – Jacobson Realty and Home Staging offers free home staging services with experienced home stagers who take their time and assess your home’s appearance, see its potential and execute a beautifully staged home that will fetch the best offers.
· Motivation – We are invested in seeing you succeed. It’s not just about the money. It’s about our clients’ satisfaction, which is crucial when a home is being sold or purchased.
· Choice of agent – When you choose to work with us, you are putting your trust in us, and we take that seriously. We know there are other realtors out there, and we appreciate your confidence in us.
· Expertise – Our real estate agents have expertise in both the field and your location. Our realtors have plenty of community connections and insider advice on neighborhoods, schools, community activities and more.
· Flexibility – When you work with Jacobson Realty and Home Staging, you have someone who wants to make the deal work for you, someone who has the flexibility to be creative to get you into your dream home or sell your current home.
· Diversity – You are not a cookie cutter customer, so why would you benefit from a one-size-fits-all generic realty service? Experienced agents, who have more time to devote to you as an individual, can learn what you truly need and help you get there. That’s what we offer.
· Value – We have a wide range of homes we can help you bid on, more flexible financing options and advice on how to get the best price for your home. In the long run, that saves you money.
· Support – Buying or selling a home is listed as one of the official biggest life stressors. You don’t want to go through that stress with someone who does not have your best interest at heart. You want someone who can help bring you through transactions smoothly and get you where you need to be.
We encourage you to take a look at our website where you will find options tosearch for a home, get your home assessed, learn more about the community and read about tips and tricks that will help get you what you need. When you are ready, call us at (703) 753-0125 or email us at Belinda@JacobsonRealty1.com. We promise you will be pleased with the service you receive.
And don’t miss the Community Parade of Homes at Virginia Oaks on Sunday, May 31st, 1-4 p.m. Come see what VA Oaks has to offer! Visit the newly renovated clubhouse too! Open to all.