Why Gainesville, Haymarket and Bristow Virginia Schools Are the Best
Kids are the future, so we want to make sure they shine by providing the best possible education. Many families relocate to Gainesville, Haymarket or Bristow for the top-notch education the area provides. With all of the acclaim area schools have received lately, it’s no mystery why parents would be flocking to these school districts. Add winning sports records, high test scores and great facilities and you have a formula for a well-rounded education. Check out why so many parents are interested in moving to the area.
· Highly ranked schools – U.S. News and World Report ranks some of the area schools very high on national, state and local levels. Battlefield High in Haymarket ranked first out of 11 Prince William County schools and 23rd in the entire state. Prince William County had 34 schools receive the School of Excellence Distinction Award for the 2014-2015 school year.
· High test scores – Test scores aren’t everything, but they can be a good indicator of the quality of education children are receiving. Prince William County Schools scored higher than most schools in the state on reading and writing SOLs. They had a 90 percent pass rate on high school reading SOLS. They outperformed other schools in the state on eight different tests in this subject matter.
· Winning sports and extracurricular teams – Education is important, but to be well-balanced, kids need great after-school activities too. If they’re into clubs, sports, music or art, they can find the club or team to suit their taste and maybe even bring home an award or two. Battlefield High School had a great year in sports in the 2014-2015 school year. Their girls’ soccer team brought home a state title, and the wrestling team brought home a regional title. Brentsville District boys cross country team won a state title as well. The robotics team from Battlefield High also won 1st place at the Battle of Baltimore Competition, while the Marching Bobats won Class AAAA Champions and Highest Scores in Visual and General Effect at the Stafford Marching Invitational.
· Top elementary education – Of the top 10 elementary schools (as ranked byCruvita), six are located in either Haymarket or Bristow. You can rest easy knowing your kids are getting the best education as soon as they enter Kindergarten in these amazing schools.
· State of the art facilities and equipment – From planetariums to iPad and laptop access for most classrooms, Prince William County has fantastic facilities and technology to help your child learn how to navigate the technological world. Children learn how to type, use different types of software and the Internet at an early age. They play learning games that make homework fun at school or on websites where they can log in from home.
· Easy access – Like the rest of these bustling communities, the schools are conveniently located, especially for working parents who need to drop kids off on their way to the morning commute to DC. These communities all give easy access to I-66 and I-95.
Jacobson Realty and Home Staging prides itself on knowing this community inside and out. We interact with residents all the time. We live here. And we love where we live. This is our community of choice. If you would like to know more about this place we call home, contact us today.
487 total views, 1 views today