Super Shopping Destinations in Gainesville, Haymarket and Bristow, VA
Maybe you need to run out for the perfect outfit for that big job interview, supplies for your son’s last-minute science project or just a little retail therapy. From antiques and home décor to cruise attire or the next business suit, you can find just about anything you need in the many stores located Gainesville, Haymarket and Bristow, VA. Here are a few of our favorite shopping destinations in the area:
· Francesca’s – If you’re shopping for youthful trendy clothing and gifts, you can get the boutique experience at the Virginia Promenade in Gainesville. It’s hip, it’s fun, it’s trendy and it’s a place that you can get in and out of quickly because it just isn’t that big.
· White House Black Market – This Gainesville shop offers stylish contemporary daywear wear with classic lines for all ages. If personalized service is what you want, you can get it here.
· J. Crew and Loft – J. Crew is the newest boutique to open in Gainesville’s Virginia Promenade. It provides youthful sportswear and career choices for the gal who is transitioning to upscale career and daywear. Loft provide a similar quality and line of clothing.
· Chico’s – January through March is the perfect time of year to book a cruise and beat the winter chill. Chico’s has “all hands on deck” to help you get to your destination. The upscale ladies boutique on Atlas Walk in Gainesville has fabulous sportswear for vacation and business travel. Everything packs easily, and no ironing is required. Who can ask for more?
· Jo Bank – Let’s not forget the man who is moving up the cooperate ladder or simply wants to look good at the next social or golf event. Jo Bank in Gainesville has personalized service and quality merchandize that your peers will remember.
· The Very Thing for Her – This Gainesville upscale ladies and children’s consignment shop carries designer clothes, handbags and fine jewelry. If you’re looking for unique, vintage finds or upscale brands and low prices, this shop is the place to go.
· The Running Store – If you’re a seasoned marathoner or training for your first 5k, the shoes you wear will make a world of difference. This Gainesville store caters to all levels of runners (and walkers), offering gear you need to get fit and hit the pavement. They will assess your stride and find the perfect shoes for your next jog, race, or breast cancer walk!
· IT’SUGAR This unique shop is more than a candy store! Looking for sweet delights or novelty gifts? You can find both at IT’S SUGAR, and it’s located just down from the Regal Movie Theaters in Gainesville!
· Comics and Gaming – For the Dungeons & Dragons or Marvel lover in your life, you can find games, comics and collectibles in this Gainesville store. They have a “subscribe and save” program that offers 10 percent off comic titles when you reserve your copy at the store.
· Super Target – If you’re looking for new throw pillows or you need to pick up ingredients for dinner tonight, you can find just about anything you’re looking for (and maybe some things you weren’t looking for) at Gainesville’s Super Target.
· Details for the Home – This charming shop located in a historic home in Haymarket has all sorts of gifts, from trendy jewelry, to bags to decorative items for your home. And don’t miss the large Pandora jewelry collection on display. Give yourself time to wander around every nook and cranny.
· Needles in the Haymarket – If you love to knit or crochet, you’ll be in yarn heaven at this Haymarket shop. They have many varieties of quality yarn for you to use in your creations. If you want to brush up on your knitting or crocheting skills, they even offer classes and workshops.
· The White Elephant Antiques – If you love antiquing, this historical Bristow home turned antique shop is for you. This place is jam-packed with great finds, and you can put your money back into the community by supporting a local small business.
There are hosts of other stores in Gainesville, Haymarket and Bristow, of course. And what’s nice is, they are all so conveniently located. Plus, you don’t have to go to a mall to fulfill your shopping desires and needs. It’s all right here in your own back yard! If you would like more information, feel free to contact Jacobson Realty and Home Staging. We’d love to give you a tour of the area!
613 total views, no views today