It seems like we are finally coming out of this pandemic, and as things are opening up more and more, there are plenty of fun events to put on your calendar this spring and summer. There’s something for everyone from water parks to concerts. Read on to find out about all the exciting things you can do in the weeks and months to come.
Fun for the Whole Family
- Splashdown Waterpark – This popular Manassas water park is opening this summer. It has 13 acres of water fun, including a tropical twister slide, two fast cannonball waterslides, two four-story waterslides, a 25-meter lap pool and a 770 ft. lazy river. For toddlers, there are smaller slides and the Big Kahuna Beach. There are also multiple food areas. The park is located at 7500 Ben Lomond Park Drive in Manassas.
- Waterworks Waterpark – This waterpark is inside of Andrew Leitch Park in Dale City. It’s located at 5301 Dale Boulevard. The park includes two fast slides, jungle walks and zero-depth pool entry. For toddlers, there is a wading pool with slides.
- Prince William Public Libraries Summer Reading 2021 – Prince William Public Libraries will be hosting their “Tails and Tales” from June 14th – August 15th. This reading program will have activities for readers of all ages. There will also be virtual programs for infants to adults.
Concerts at Jiffy Lube Live
- The Doobie Brothers & Michael McDonald – Friday, June 10th. 7:30pm.
- Luke Bryan & Caylee Hammack – Saturday, July 17th. 7pm.
- Matchbox Twenty & The Wallflowers – Thursday, July 28th. 7:30pm.
- Jimmy Buffett – Saturday, August 7th. 8pm.
- Korn & Staind – Wednesday, August 11th. 6:30pm.
- Chris Stapleton, Elle King & Kendell Marvel – Saturday, August 14th. 7pm.
- Dead & Company – Wednesday, August 18th. 7pm.
- Santana & Earth, Wind and Fire – Saturday, August 20th. 7pm.
- Thomas Rhett & Cole Swindell – Saturday, August 28tth. 7:30pm.
Jiffy Lube Live is located at 7800 Cellar Door Drive in Bristow.
More Fun Things to Do
- Bristow Manor Golf Club – Memorial Day 4-player Scramble – Sat, May 29th. 9am-12pm. $85. 11507 Valley View Drive in Bristow. 9am shotgun. Long drive and closest to pin contest. Prizes for top 3 groups. Lunch included.
- Architectural Tours of Brentsville Courthouse – Saturday, May 29th. $5.11am-4pm. 12229 Bristow Road in Bristow. Tours at 11am, 1pm and 3pm. Tours are limited to seven people and masks are required. Come see the five historic structures that make up the Brentsville Courthouse Historic Centre.
- Bristow Farmers Market – Saturdays and Sundays through October 16th. 10am. Bristow Montessori School at 9050 Devlin Road.
- Manassas Farmers Market – Thursdays at the Loy Harris Pavilion in Old Town Manassas from 7am to 1pm. Saturdays in the Visitor’s Parking Lot on West Street from 7am to 2:30pm. April through November.
- Murlarkey’s Distillery Tour – May 29th. 6-9pm. Admission is free. 7961 Gainsford Court in Bristow.
Looking for real estate services in Gainesville, Haymarket or Bristow? Contact your local real estate expert Belinda Jacobson-Loehle of Jacobson Realty and Home Staging In Gainesville, Virginia today. Also be sure to sign up now for a FREE copy of my eBook, “The Real Estate Key – What You Need to Know!”
1,385 total views, 2 views today